Wilton Pastel Pops
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® food-crafting supplies:
- Basic Cake Ball Pop Recipe (available at wilton.com)
- Perfect Results™ 9"x13" Oblong Cake Pan
- 14-1/2"x20" Cooling Grid
- White Decorator Icing – 4.5 lb. tub
- Short Disposable Dipping Container
- 11-3/4" Lollipop Sticks
- Pops Decorating Stand
- Parchment Triangles
- Bright White Candy Melts® Candy (2 bags)
- Candy Melts Candy: Lavender, Yellow, Orange, Dark Green, Bright Pink (1 oz. of each color needed)
- Favorite cake mix
- Make cake ball pops. Prepare small cake pops following recipe directions. Insert stick into bottom of cake ball.
- Assemble pops. Melt bright white Candy Melts candy according to package directions in dipping container. Dip pops into melted candy and gently tap to remove excess. Place candy-covered pops in Pops Decorating Stand. Chill to firm, 10-15 minutes. Reserve remaining white candy.
- Drizzle pops with candy. Melt pink, yellow, and orange candy. To make pastel pink, purple and green, add white to lighten colors. Place melted colored candy into parchment bags, cut tip then drizzle over the pops. Chill to firm, 5-10 minutes.