1. Lay 3 D-rings flat so that they meet in the middle at the base, with each of the rings outward. Glue them together at the base using E6000.
2. Lay 2 D-rings flat so that they meet in the middle at the base and the rings are outward on either side across form one another. Glue in place at the base with E6000. Set aside to dry.
3. Choose 3 pieces of blue glass, 3 pieces of green glass and 3 clear marbles form the mix. Wrap each piece in the middle with wire, leaving a loop towards the top and bottom.
4. Cut 2 bamboo sticks in half, choose 3 pieces and wire wrap one end of the stick 1" down from the top. Pull the ends up to the top, twist to secure and create a loop out of the ends. Cut off any excess.
5. Cut a piece of monofilament 6" long. Double knot the end to the loop on one of the pieces of wire wrapped glass.
6. Cut another piece of monofilament 4"-6" long. Tie one end to the other loop on the wire wrapped piece then choose another piece of wire wrapped glass to tie the other end. Make sure to double knot and cut off any excess.
7. Continue until 3 pieces are tied and made into a stand. Add a final piece of monofilament to the bottom wire wrapped piece and attach the other end of the monofilament to the loop at the top of the bamboo stick. This is one complete strand.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 to create two more strands. Vary the lengths of monofilament slightly so all the pieces aren’t on the same plane.
9. Tie the end of each strand onto each of the 3 D-rings glued together in step 1. Double knot to secure. Place the flat portion of the d-rings where they are glued together onto a full-length bamboo stick. Pull the strands down, place glue on the flat portion of the d-ring base and push up into the ball jar gluing to the inside bottom of the jar. Allow to dry.
10. Glue the 2 D-rings to the outside bottom of the jar in the center to act as the hanger. Cut a 6" piece of teal suede cord thread through the two d-rings and knot.