SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Twig Wreath
- 2 pkgs preserved oak leaves
- Red mums bush
- 1 bag pine cones with apples: assorted cone mix
- Bittersweet stem
- Cloth-covered stem wire
- Glue gun, glue sticks
- Wire cutter
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo often for placement of items.
1. Use cloth-covered stem wire to make a loop on back of wreath for hanging.
2. Separate oak leaves and loosen. Anywhere there are clumps, remove a few leaves and reserve for later.
3. Break off longer stems. Glue oak leaves in place on the wreath's outer perimeter.
4. Use the medium lengths to fill in around again. Glue in place.
5. Wire pine cones with cloth-covered wire. Add to focal area. Secure with glue.
6. Add a few mums to focal area. Secure with glue.
7. Trim and glue bittersweet around entire wreath.
8. Fill voids with oak leaves.