SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 yd Christmas fabric (shown in glitter pine cones and sheer scroll)
- Matching thread
- 1 yd cording
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron and ironing surface
DIRECTIONS: Seam allowance 1/2"
1. Cut two 17"x17" square pieces.
2. Fold each piece in half lengthwise and stitch across bottom and sides; leave a 3" opening in the lining side seam to pull right side out in step 5.
3. With right sides together, insert lining into bag and stitch around top edge.
4. Trim seam and press.
5. Pull right side out through opening in the lining. Slipstitch opening closed.
6. Knot and fray each end of cording.
7. Slipstitch cording at approximately 5"-6" from top edge of wine bag.