About 6" (15 cm) long
* Materials are sufficient to make about 36 Braids.
1. For each Braid, cut 4 strands each of 3 colors of yarn, with each strand about 22" (56 cm) long.
2. Knot strands together at one end.
3. Divide strands into 3 groups of 4 strands each and braid for about 11" (28 cm), then knot all strands together.
1. Trim yarn ends about 1" (2.5 cm) past each knot.
2. Bend wire in half, then insert folded end through hole in bead. Draw Braid through folded wire, then pull wire back to draw Braid through the bead hole far enough to make a large loop.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.