1. Cut a 26-1/2" length of chain.
2. Attach a 4mm jump ring to one end of the chain. Then attach an 8mm jump ring to the 4mm.
3. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach the lobster claw clasp to the other end of the chain.
4. Make 85 green bead drops, 100 bronze bead drops and 85 purple bead drops.
5. Using 6mm jump rings, gather the drops into groups of five, keeping the colors sorted.
6. Attach the bead drop jump rings to the side of the chain with the large jump ring. First attach the green drop jump rings, then the bronze and finally the purple. The beaded drops take up approximately 13" of chain and attach to every other chain link.
7. Cut a 9-3/4" and an 11" length of chain.
8. Attach the chains to the 4mm jump ring at the clasp.
9. Using a 4mm jump ring, attach the 9-3/4" chain along the bronze beaded section of the 26-1/2" chain; attaching it approximately 7" down the length. Repeat for the 11" chain, attaching it 9" down the length.
1. Attach an earring wire to a toggle bar end. Repeat. This will serve as the ear wire for the interchangeable earrings.
2. Thread a head pin with a purple, a bronze and a green bead. Form a loop. Attach the bead drop to the small loop of the toggle round end using a 4mm jump ring.
3. Repeat step 3 for the matching earring.
4. Make 5 green bead drops, 5 bronze bead drops and 5 purple bead drops.
5. Use 6mm jump rings to gather the bead drops together in their color groups.
6. Cut a 1”?, 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" chain.
7. Gather the chains together at one end using a 4mm jump ring. Attach the jump ring to the small loop of a round toggle end.
8. Attach the green bead grouping to the 1”? chain, the bronze bead grouping to the 1-1/4" chain and the purple bead grouping to the 1-1/2" chain.
9. Repeat steps 4-8 for the matching earring.
10. Cut (2) 1”? chains. Gather the chains together at each end using 4mm jump rings.
11. Attach one end of the grouped chains to the small loop of a round toggle end.
12. Thread a head pin with a purple bead, a bronze bead and a green bead and form a loop. Attach the drop to the other end of the grouped chains.
1. Cut (2) 3" lengths of chain.
2. Thread an eye pin with a purple bead, a bronze bead, a green bead, a purple bead, a bronze bead and a green bead. Form a loop
3. Attach a chain length to each end of the bead link.
4. Attach a 4mm jump ring to one chain end. Attach a lobster claw clasp to the other chain using a 4mm jump ring.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>