Wine Tasting Folder
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12"x12" Harvest Stripe gold foil paper
- Tasting Room chipboard and border stickers
- Wine Tasting epoxy stickers
- Alphabet stamps
- Brown ribbon
- 12"x12" cardstock: brown, purple
- Purple ink and sponge
- Glue & foam tape
- Craft knife & cutting mat
- Cut a 6"x12" piece of brown cardstock.
- With patterned side facing down, fold Harvest paper in half in both directions and flatten. Open paper and fold bottom two corners up to center point, creating a diagonal fold.
- Refer to the photo. Glue brown ribbon to top center of Harvest paper. Glue the brown panel to the top portion of the Harvest paper. Apply adhesive to the center line of the bottom portion of the Harvest paper and fold up to create two diagonal pockets. Fold the prepared sheet in half to create a folder.
- Sponge purple ink on lavender border from Tasting Room chipboard border stickers. Attach border to top and bottom edges of front cover.
- Cut a 1-7/8"x6" strip from purple cardstock. Attach strip and "Wine" chipboard border to the front panel.
- Embellish front panel with chipboard and epoxy stickers, as shown.
- Inside panel: Using craft knife, cut brown chipboard border in half. Attach borders to top edges of the pockets. Embellish inside pockets and folder with alphabet stamp, chipboard and epoxy stickers.
- Fill pocket with wine labels, journaling notes and photos.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products