SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Scribbles® Fabric Color Super Set™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Fashion Embellishing Kit Love & Peace
- White Hooded Sweatshirt Jacket
- Iron & ironing surface
- Pressing cloth
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash and dry sweatshirt without fabric softener.
2. Cut crystal designs to separate the designs from each other.
3. Lay crystal designs as desired on shirt for placement.
4. Peel away the backing from crystal designs and press sticky side down on the shirt.
5. Preheat iron to “cotton” setting. Place pressing cloth over crystal designs and press with preheated iron for 30 to 60 seconds, moving iron to prevent scorching.
6. Let cool and then peel away the plastic carrier sheet.
7. Embellish the designs with assorted dimensional paints, creating hearts, flowers, and flourishes on the shirt. Let dry.
8. Let sweatshirt dry flat 4 hours. Can be washed (turn inside out) after 72 hours.