Winning Team Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Around the Block Paper: 1 All About Boys, 1 Pet Paws
- Scrap Essentials items:
- White Chipboard Alpha
- Sports & School Embellishments
- Large Silver Square Eyelets
- White Rub-On Booklet
- White cardstock
- Hole punch
- Foam tape or adhesive dots
- Craft knife
- Brown ink pad
- Eyelet setter
- Acid-free adhesive
- Photo of choice
- Crop photo to 7-1/2"x5" and adhere onto 7-3/4"x5-1/4" white cardstock; ink edges.
- Cut 3 pieces of the All About Boys paper -- 1-1/2"x7", 4"x7-1/2" and 9"x3". For this last piece, use the blue side of the paper. Ink edges of all pieces.
- Adhere the first two pieces to the red side of the Pet Paws paper as shown. Adhere the blue piece near the bottom of the page, overlapping the other two pieces.
- Place matted photo on the page, overlapping the paper pieces.
- Using the rub-ons from the booklet, accent the page with words or phrases that complement the theme, such as "Teammates."
- Use the chipboard alphas to create a title word for the page, such as "Score." Using some of the leftover paper, cover the letters and carefully trim the paper with a craft knife. Ink the edges of the letters. Place the word on the blue area of the page, under the photograph. Affix the letters with foam tape or adhesive dots to give the page added dimension.
- Accent the page with square eyelets. Using the hole punch and eyelet setter, affix the eyelets in rows at different locations on the page.
- Choose coordinating embellishments and adhere them to the page.
- Finish the page by inking edges of the red paper.