Winter Celebration Chalkboard
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hot glue gun/glue
- Distressed frame chalk board
- 1/8 yd Green burlap
- Decorative nails
- Fur – mink trim the length to go around the outside edge of frame
1. Measure the outside edges of chalkboard frame and cut fur to that measurement.
2. Glue lip of the fur trim to the outer edge of the chalkboard frame using hot glue. Go section by section, until entire edge is wrapped.
3. Cut the burlap 2"x4" shorter than the inside measurement of the frame. Fold the burlap in half lengthwise and attach the ends to the frame with the nails to form a tray to hold chalk.
4. Embellish with jute snowflakes (see Twine Snowflake directions).