Winter In the Woods Place Card Holders
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Winter in the Woods Paper Stack
- DCWV® 6"x6: corrugate neutral stack
- Bone folder
- Cutting machine (can also use coordinating stickers)
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
1. Cut desired print from the Winter in the Woods stack to 4"x4".
2. Score down the middle with the bone folder and fold in half.
3. Cut corrugate paper to 4"x1-1/2" and adhere to the front of the scored paper.
4. Cut a tree shape from a piece of Winter in the Woods paper. Adhere it onto the corrugate paper.
5. Cut the guests names from contrasting prints and adhere them to the corrugate paper.
6. Tie twine to the top of the place card.