Winter Joy Photo Shadowbox
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12"x12" shadowbox
- Cardstock pads: small, large
- Sheet of labels
- Snowflakes with glitter
- Chipboard letters with glitter
- Foam dimensional tape
- Double-sided tape
- Small adhesive dots
1. Attach background paper to shadowbox backing with double-sided tape. Attach smaller rectangles of coordinating papers to the upper left and lower right corners.
2. Mount photo on a patterned paper, then to a larger rectangle from the small cardstock pad. Mount these onto a rectangle from the larger pad. Attach the largest rectangle in the shadowbox, using two layers of foam dimensional tape, to elevate it slightly.
3. From the sheet of labels, cut out MAGICAL and adhere it to the left edge of the photo panel with dimensional tape. Cut out SNOW DAY and attach below photo panel, followed by the glitter letters JOY. Cut a small square from the label sheet, divide it diagonally, and attach to the right edge of the photo.
4. Using small squares of foam dimensional tape, attach snowflakes to the page. Embellish each with a rhinestone. Reassemble shadowbox.