Winter Lights at Night
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Box (shoebox works best)
- Crayola:Washable Kid’s PaintPaint BrushConstruction PaperMetallic Colored PencilsMarkersScissorsSchool GlueGlitter Glue
1. Cover work area with newspaper. Paint the inside of a recycled box to resemble night with Crayola® Washable Kidʼs Paint and Paint Brushes. Dry.
2. On black construction paper draw a house, church, or apartment building with Crayola Metallic Colored Pencils. Add lights, candles, and other seasonal decorations with Crayola Markers. Cut out your building with Crayola Scissors. Using Crayola School Glue, attach it to the box. Dry.
3. Glue black construction paper in front of the building to resemble a street or road. Use white paint to give the appearance of snow. Allow to dry.
4. Draw and cut out trees and holiday ornaments. Cover them with marker dots or glitter glue to resemble sparkling snow and winter lights. If using glue allow to dry thoroughly before gluing cut outs to the front of the building.