Winter Scene Ball Jar
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Smooth Ball jar
- 3 miniature trees
- Buffalo Snow Flurries™
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Craft stick
- Plastic spoon
1. Arrange miniature trees in the jar to determine placement. With a marker, dot the center of each tree base on the outside bottom of the jar to remember placement. Remove trees.
2. Apply drops of hot glue sporadically on miniature trees and quickly sprinkle with Buffalo Snow Flurries™ before the glue hardens.
3. Apply hot glue to the bottom of the first tree’s base and place down inside of the jar. Ensure proper placement by checking the bottom of the jar where placement is marked. Repeat for other miniature trees.
4. Pour Buffalo Snow Flurries™ into the jar using a spoon. Add enough to cover miniature tree bases.
5. Close jar. Wrap ribbon around jar lid, gluing in place. Finish with a bow.