1. To form flat bottom, use serrated knife to trim off 4" diameter slice from 6" foam ball. Set on table with flat side down. Separate 100 mm acrylic ornament and set one half aside for another project. Press rim of ornament into top of ball to mark. Remove ornament and use spoon to scoop out area large enough for ornament half to fit. In order to have rim around ornament half, trim small amount from top of ball so that it is flush with ornament half. Fit ornament half down into foam.
2. Repeat Step 1, cutting 2-1/2" diameter slice from 5" ball. Use 80 mm acrylic ornament half to mark and scoop opening in top of ball and place ornament half down inside.
3. For head, cut 1-1/2" diameter slice from 4" ball. With cut edges down on table, position head, middle and bottom balls. Press together to slightly flatten balls at contact points. Use Foam Cutter to slice away contact areas to create gluing surfaces. Use glue gun to connect balls.
4. For arms, cut egg in half, lengthwise. Press cut edges onto table to round sharp corners. Position against sides of middle balls and determine contact areas that need to be slightly scooped out for the halves to fit onto the ball with the small end of the egg halves pointed toward the bottom ball. Smooth and scoop as needed to fit. Glue contact points and allow to dry.
5. For hat, cut 12-1/2"x20" strip from fleece. Fold in half lengthwise, slightly overlap long ends and glue, forming a 6"x20" tube. On one short end, cut 2" slits, 1/4" apart for top fringe. Cut 3/4"x8" strip fleece. Just below fringe on end of tube, hand gather and wrap strip around, tying and knotting to secure. Fold approx. 2" of other end of tube to inside. With glued seam at back, pull tube over snowman head and fold up bottom of tube to create rim of hat. Adjust folds as needed to fit.
6. For scarf, cut 2-1/2"x24" piece fleece and wrap around neck. Tie to snowman’s right side and in ends, cut 2" slits, 1/4" apart.
7. For mittens, on scratch paper sketch mitten 3"x4" long and cut out. Use pattern to cut four mittens from fleece. Glue together two fleece mittens, by applying tacky glue only along inside edge of mitten. Repeat with other mitten and allow to dry. Lightly stuff each mitten with fiberfill and put onto bottom of arm, folding mitten back to create cuff. Hot glue to hold in place as needed.
8. For eyes, glue black buttons onto white buttons as shown and glue to face. For nose, stack orange buttons from largest to smallest and glue to face. Let hat come down slightly over top of white button and scarf come up touch nose as though the mouth is being covered up.
9. Fill acrylic ornament halves with color-coordinated candies.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>