SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton foodcrafting supplies: 4" lollipop sticks Candy Melts: White & Light Cocoa Holiday Sprinkles Set 6-Mix Christmas Sprinkle Assortment 15" Parchment Triangles 4-Pc. Holly Mix Sprinkles Candy Cane Sprinkles Fine tweezers 11-3/4" lollipop sticks Pops Decorating Stand
- Marshmallows (4 per stick)
- Craft foam block
1. Insert 4" lollipop stick all the way through a marshmallow. You will need 12 marshmallows for this project.
2. Melt white and light cocoa Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Dip six of the marshmallows in melted white Candy Melts candy and the other six in melted light cocoa Candy Melts candy. Place in decorating stand.
3. For marshmallows completely covered in sprinkles, let candy set for 1 minute and then cover in nonpareils, sugars or jimmies. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set. For the rest of the candy-coated marshmallows, allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
4. For stripes, use a cut parchment bag and melted Candy Melts candy to pipe horizontal, diagonal or vertical lines around marshmallow. Let set for 1 minute, and then sprinkle with sugar. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
5. For shaped sprinkles, using a cut parchment bag and melted Candy Melts candy, attach candy canes, holly or confetti to marshmallow with tweezers. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
6. Gently twist marshmallows off of the 4" lollipop sticks. Alternating light cocoa and white candy-coated marshmallows, slide them onto 11-3/4" lollipop sticks. Using a cut parchment bag and melted Candy Melts candy, pipe small amounts of candy between each marshmallow and at the bottom to secure. Place in craft foam block and allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
Project Tip: Parchment bags give you a fine point for detailed decorating. Instructions on how to fold a parchment bag are inside the Wilton Parchment Triangles package or online at wilton.com.