SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
- Glass bottles
- Disposable plate
- White Styrofoam® brand foam block
- Plastic bin large enough to accommodate largest bottle
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Use grater to grate foam block into plastic bin. Grate enough foam to generously coat all bottles.
2. Pour a large puddle of Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue® onto disposable plate.
3. Dip paintbrush in glue and coat the entire exterior of bottle.
4. Roll bottle in plastic bin filled with grated foam to completely coat the bottle exterior. Add more glue if necessary and continue rolling bottle in grated foam until fully coated. Let dry.
5. Repeat above steps for additional bottles.