Winter Woodland Decor
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12”x6” Glass cylinder
- Painter’s tape or masking tape
- 1 can Rustoleum® frosted glass paint
- 1 can Krylon® Glitter Blast cherry bomb paint
- 1 pkg Grand Impressions® trimmed bamboo
- 2 pkgs Grand Impressions® white willow branches
- 1 battery-operated 27” white LED branch
- 1 pkg Panacea® crystal clear resin
- 1 roll transparent adhesive tape
- 3 AA batteries
- Cutting tools
1. Clean glass cylinder. Tape outside rim 1” from lip. Cover mouth of container. Spray container with frosted glass paint. Refer to instructions on can. Allow to dry. Remove tape and cover.
2. Trim bamboo branches to desired length. Spray with red paint. Allow to dry.
3. Mix resin according to package directions. Before resin sets, form a grid across mouth of cylinder using tape. Tape to unfrosted area.
4. Feed branches through grid into resin. Allow to dry up to 48 hours. Remove tape when resin is set.
5. Feed lighted LED branch into vase between branches.
6. Drop light pack into back side of vase.