Wire and Flower Bouquet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 42" Cream/green budding blossom branch
- 25-1/2" casablanca spray with bud
- 26: mauve skimmia spray
- Pink peony bush
- Brown wire accents® aluminum floral wire (2)
- Scrap foliage
- 1 bolt natural rope
- 1 pkg Panacea® cloth-covered wire
- 1 pkg Panacea® container wrap
- Wire cutter
- Glue gun & glue sticks
Refer to photo often for placement of items.
- Wrap aluminum wire around a glue stick to form a tendril leaving a long stem. Craft as many as desired in bouquet.
- Gather all floral and tendrils into a hand-tied bouquet. Secure with wire. Dribble glue around wire and add scrap foliage to cover. Allow to dry.
- Wrap handle with bark. Glue in place.
- Form loops with rope and wire. Reserve.
- Wrap upper part of bark with rope tie, leaving long tails.
- Glue loops of rope and wire to upper part of bark.
- Tie a knot on each hanging tail of rope.
Items in This Collection