Wish Bed Pillow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 yd fabric for borders, back of pillow
- 1/2 yd fabric for center of pillow top
- 4 fat quarters for letters
- Bed pillow
- HeatnBond Lite iron-on adhesive
- Basic sewing &rotary cutting supplies
- Sewing machine
- Iron and ironing surface
- From border and back fabric cut:
One 20-1⁄2"x 27-1⁄2" rectangle
Two 5"x11-1⁄2" rectangles
Two 5"x27-1⁄2" rectangles
- From center fabric cut 11-1⁄2" x18-1⁄2" rectangle.
- Right sides together, using a 1/4" seam, stitch shorter border rectangles to shorter sides of center rectangle. Press seam allowance toward borders. Stitch longer border rectangles to longer sides of pieced center unit. Press seam allowance toward borders.
- Following manufacturer’s instructions, trace letters in reverse on HeatnBond Lite. Fuse to fabrics for letters. Cut out letters and fuse onto pillow top.
- Applique raw edges of letters.
- Right sides together, stitch pillow top to back. Leave opening for turning. Turn, insert pillow; whip stitch opening closed.