SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Postcards Color Me Chocolate Card Toppers
- Painted Flowers Rribbon set
- 5"x6-1/2" blank white card
- Lavender cardstock
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists: Key Lime Pie, Dragonfly
- Smooch inks: Grape Soda, Frosted Aqua, Pool
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink pads: Lime Pastel, Ice Jade
- Stylus & blender tips
- Zots™ adhesive dots
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Paper towels
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Newspaper (optional, to cover work area)
1. Place card with the fold at the top. Trim the card topper 1/16" on all sides. Place the card topper on protected work area. Lightly mist Key Lime Pie Mist over the card topper, concentrating on the upper right and lower left corners, but allowing a light mist to cover other areas also. Lightly mist Dragonfly Mist over the card topper. Blot lightly with paper towels. Let dry.
2. Use Smooch inks to paint in areas of the card topper design including the butterfly, flowers, oval border and card topper borders as shown. Use the stylus and blender tip to add Lime Pastel ink to the leaves. Add a small amount of Ice Jade ink near the center of each leaf.
3. Very lightly mist the tag with Key Lime Pie, then Dragonfly. Blot with a paper towel. Paint in areas of the border with Smooch ink as shown. Glue the tag angled over the center of the oval. Tie a bow using 1/8" wide aqua sheer ribbon. Adhere to the end of the tag.
4. Adhere a 6-1/2"x1" lavender cardstock strip centered across the inside of the card. Glue aqua ribbon across the center of the strip. Lightly mist “Wish You Were Here", flower with leaf, and butterfly cut-outs with Key Lime Pie and Dragonfly mists. Blot with a paper towel. Glue the words label centered over the ribbon and lavender cardstock. Paint in the flower and butterfly with Smooch ink. Add Lime Pastel and Ice Jade inks to the leaf. Tie another aqua bow and adhere near the words.