Witches Amulet Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin®:Wire Wrapped Black Glass Links (2 pk)Silver/Crystal Accent (1 pk)Purple Gemstone Accent (1 pk)
- Silver 20 gauge wire (14")
- Silver 4mm jump ring (1 pc)
- Silver spring ring clasp (1 pc)
- Silver extender chain (3")
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Remove the bail from the gemstone accent.
2. Fold the wire in half and wrap the center around the prong of the round nose pliers twice.
3. Bring one end of the wire through the gemstone hole and bring the other end through the opposite side of the accent.
4. Bring one side of the wire through the loop of the silver/crystal accent.
5. Continue to wrap the two sides of wire around the accent and bring the wires back up to the loop at the top of the accent. Wrap them around and trim. Using pliers, tuck the wires into the crease to prevent sharp edges.
6. Use the round nose pliers and use them to gently twist the wire to create movement in the wire.
7. Attach an end loop of each of the wire wrapped black linked sections to the loop of the gemstone accent.
8. Attach the extender chain to the loop at the end of one of the wire wrapped linked sections.
9. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach a spring ring clasp to the second wire wrapped linked section.