Witch's Shoe Party Favor
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Imagine® Electronic Print and Cut Machine
- Cuttlebug® Machine
- Cricut Imagine® Colors & Patterns Cartridge, Vintage Damask
- Cricut® Party Cartridge, Princess Party
- Cricut® Everyday Cartridge, Fabulous Finds
- Cuttlebug® Quilling Kit, Daisy
- Cellophane bags
- Hot glue gun
- Pattern paper – one each: orange speckle, green stripe
- Cardstock – two: dark gray; one each: golden yellow, orange, purple
Princess Party Cartridge
a. Dark gray shoe (7-1/2" <3Dsliper> )
Fabulous Finds Cartridge
a. Dark gray base (1-3/4" Blackout <Sldhldr1>)
b. Orange speckle pattern buckle (1-3/4" <Sldhldr1>)
Daisy Quilling Kit Die Cuts
a. Golden yellow center (1" x 9" strips)
b. Orange small petals (1" x 9" small petals)
c. Four purple large petals (1" x 9" large petals)
d. Green stripe pattern leaves (1" x 9" leaves)
4. Create shoe from cut 1a. Use vintage damask cartridge to fill with desired pattern. Fold and assemble.
5. Create buckle from cuts 2a-2b. Use vintage damask cartridge to fill with desired pattern. Adhere to shoe.
6. Create flower from cuts 3a-3d. Assemble together. Adhere to shoe.
7. Embellish as desired.