SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Color Me™ Gold Heart Card Toppers
- Artful Card Kit Lemonade Stand Ribbon Set
- Red suede paper
- 5"x6-1/2" white card and envelope
- Heart pins
- Pinks Spectrum Noir Pens
- Fine tip black pen
- Foam tape
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Scissors or paper trimmer
1. With the fold on the left side of the card, adhere red suede paper to card front. Cut around the scalloped edges of the heart card, cutting away the straight white edges.
2. Color the vertical lattice and heart center using the PP3 pen, the striped and solid borders using the DR3 pen, and the heart framing the center heart using the PP5 pen. Adhere to the front of the card.
3. Color the “With Love" striped border label using the DR3 pen and the inner portion of the label with the PP5 pen. Cut a piece of 3/8" red coral ribbon to 7". Fold ribbon into a loop and adhere to the center of the heart. Place foam tape on the back of the label and place 2 white heart pins under the foam tape. Place the label over the ribbon loop.
4. Inside: Glue a 5"x1/2" strip of red suede paper 1" from the card top. Color the blank label stripes with DR3 pen and the center with PP3. Use a black fine tip pen to add a greeting and glue the label over the suede border. Color the small heart cut outs with DR3 and PP5 pens. Adhere to the bottom right corner.