1. Adhere Tissue Tape pieces to Burlap Panel using Glossy Accents.
2. Apply various colors of Distress Paint to Burlap using fingers to blend.
3. Die cut Picture Wheel from Grungeboard using Vagabond Machine. Cut in half.
4. Paint with Distress Paint and let dry.
5. Ink Picture Wheel, Vial Label, Chitchat Stickers, and Journaling Ticket with Distress Ink using Ink Blending Tool.
6. Attach Film Strip Ribbon to Picture Wheel using Tiny Attacher.
7. Paint various metal findings with Distress Paint using your fingers to blend. Allow to dry.
8. Open Birdcage and insert Locket Key and secure closed. Attach 2 jump rings through top ring.
9. Drill hole through Burlap Panel using hand drill. Insert Long Screw through back.
10. Remove small screw from Clock Key and thread Jump Rings from cage through Clock Key and screw onto Long Screw to secure to panel.
11. Secure Mini Numeral to half of Journaling Ticket with Tiny Attacher.
12. Secure Philosophy Tag to Memo Pin with Jump Ring and pin through Burlap.
13. Adhere all elements to the Burlap Panel using Glossy Accents. Allow to dry.
14. Adhere Chitchat words to Vial Label.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.