SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Krylon® Color Master® Paint + Primer: Citrus Green, Coral Isle, Sea Glass & White
- Permanent marker
- Tack cloth
- Duck Tape® or painter's tape
- Craft knife
- Soft cloth
1. Protect the work surface with newspaper.
2. Remove all dust with a tack cloth.
3. Cover the entire basket with an overlapping layer of Duck Tape® or painter's tape.
4. Draw the design on the tape with a permanent marker.
5. Carefully cut out the positive space of the first color with a craft knife.
6. Prime all surfaces. Allow to dry.
7. Paint following the instructions on the can. Allow to dry.
8. Cover the painted spaces with newspaper and painters’ tape.
9. Work additional colors into the pattern as outlined above.
10. Once all of the colors have been painted remove any tape residue with a soft cloth and solvent.