1. Add picture-hanging hooks to the back of the wood plaque towards the top.
2. Stain the front of the wood plaque and set aside to dry.
3. Wrap the center of the Ball® jar with cord and wire. Use various colors and sizes to add interest. Glue the ends in the back to attach. Add a few strands to the neck of the jar as well.
4. Once the stain is dry, paint on an abstract design to the plaque with white acrylic paint and a detail brush.
5. Once the paint is dry, place the jar onto the plaque where it is to be attached. Mark either side of the neck of the jar tight against the jar.
6. Screw an eye screw into each marked spot on either side of the jar.
7. Wrap wire around the neck of the jar one and a half times. Pull the ends towards the back and thread one end through each of the eye screws. Bend the wire back onto itself, twist to secure and cut off any excess.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.