Wood & Aqua 3-Strand Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Strung Beads, 1 strand of each: Amazonite stone beads, wood bead robles
- Loose Beads, 1 package of each: lt green/gold square, glass metallic Tie Dye tube
- Bella Corda cord, brown
- 2 large, 3 small jump rings
- Ring and toggle closure
- Jewelry glue
- Determine the desired length of the bracelet, including the length the closure will add. Add 6-8 inches to this length to accommodate knots along the cord and at the ends. Cut 5 out of Bella Corda.
- Strand #1 consists of wooden beads alternating with knots on one strand of Bella Corda.
- Strand #2 consists of Amazonite, alternating with metallic beads, with knots between on one strand of Bella Corda.
- Strand #3 consists of 3 strands of Bella Corda and uses metallic beads and square beads. Begin by threading all three strands through the square bead. From this point, mix and match two strands at a time, tying knots in the "included" strands between beads. End the strand by again threading all three strands through a square bead.
- Lay out the 5 strands of the bracelet beside each other. Tie a loose knot at one end and, before tightening the knot, slide in a large jump ring and a spot of glue on the cord that will be the inside of the knot. Pull tight and add another spot of glue on the underside of the knot. Repeat at the other end of the bracelet and set aside to dry. Attach the ring and toggle closure using small gold jump rings.