SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wooden cutting boards
- Wood burner
- Hot stamp letters
- Oven mitts
- Computer/Printer (optional)
- Sketch out the desired design for your cutting board with a pencil or print a phrase online and just trace it onto the board.
- With hot tool, trace over pencil lines with the wood burner.
- Use a hot stamp letter to personalize. Allow the stamp to heat up (about 30 seconds), then press down evenly. Use a slight rocking motion to be sure all the edges burn evenly.
- Use pliers to remove the hot letter stamp and put on a new one.