SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Everything Mary® wooden handle
- 1/2 yd canvas
- 1/2 yd lining fabric
- 1 yd interfacing
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Cut 1 each of canvas, lining, and interfacing 36” x 17” for carrier.
2. Cut 2 pieces of canvas 12-1/2” x 4-1/2” for handle tabs.
3. With interfacing on wrong side of lining place right sides of canvas and lining together.
4. Using 1/2”seam allowances sew down both long sides of canvas and turn.
5. Turn handle tabs canvas under 1/2” on narrow sides and hem.
6. Insert wooden handle, fold in half and sew to raw edge of body canvas.
7. Fold raw edges under 1-1/2” and press for hem.
8. Sew hem for clean finish.