1. Cut 1 each of canvas, lining, and interfacing 36” x 17” for carrier.
2. Cut 2 pieces of canvas 12-1/2” x 4-1/2” for handle tabs.
3. With interfacing on wrong side of lining place right sides of canvas and lining together.
4. Using 1/2”seam allowances sew down both long sides of canvas and turn.
5. Turn handle tabs canvas under 1/2” on narrow sides and hem.
6. Insert wooden handle, fold in half and sew to raw edge of body canvas.
7. Fold raw edges under 1-1/2” and press for hem.
8. Sew hem for clean finish.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.