Wood Fall Framed Art
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wood White Birch Wood Tape 1" x 15' Roll
- White Birch 12"x24" Adhesive Roll
- Cherry 12"x24" Adhesive Roll
- Rustic wooden frame (8"x10" opening)
- 8"x10" piece of chipboard
- Copper shimmer paint & sponge dauber
- Small pinecones
- Electronic cutting machine, word art file & maple leaf art file
- Dotted stencil mask
- Hot glue & glue gun
- Foam tape
1. Adhere BARC Cherry wood adhesive roll to 8"x10" piece of chipboard to create base for words.
2. Cut two 8" pieces of BARC Birch wood tape. Remove liner and adhere to top and bottom of BARC Cherry wood base.
3. Typeset fall themed words and cut out using an electronic cutter onto BARC White Birch Adhesive roll. Arrange and adhere words onto BARC Cherry wood base.
4. Using a maple leaf cut file and an electronic cutter, cut out 3 maple leaves from BARC White Birch adhesive roll.
5. Completely color one leaf using copper shimmer paint. Using a dotted stencil, copper shimmer paint and sponge dauber, stencil the pattern onto one leaf.
6. Adhere one BARC White Birch leaf to BARC Cherry wood base using foam tape.
7. Arrange and adhere copper leaf, stencil leaf, and pinecones to wood frame using hot glue.