1. Go to cricut.com/design, sort project list by “Home Decor” and click on the Wooden Craft Supplies Box.
2. In Cricut Design Space™, cut image from Cricut® Stencil Material.
3. Paint wood box white.
4. Weed out the image’s positive space, leaving the negative, inside pieces behind.
5. Use Cricut® Transfer Tape to transfer the stencil to the wooden box. Place stencil on wooden box and smooth in place. Make sure all of the edges stick to the box.
6. Spray the box and stencil with turquoise spray paint.
7. When paint is dry, remove stencil.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>