1. Go to cricut.com/design, sort project list by “Home Decor” and click on the Wooden Craft Supplies Box.
2. In Cricut Design Space™, cut image from Cricut® Stencil Material.
3. Paint wood box white.
4. Weed out the image’s positive space, leaving the negative, inside pieces behind.
5. Use Cricut® Transfer Tape to transfer the stencil to the wooden box. Place stencil on wooden box and smooth in place. Make sure all of the edges stick to the box.
6. Spray the box and stencil with turquoise spray paint.
7. When paint is dry, remove stencil.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >