Wooden Love You Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® Air Gold Machine
- Cricut® 12" x 12" StrongGrip mat
- Cricut® Deep Cut Housing & Blade
- Cricut® Tools Basic Set
- Small piece of thin wood
- Small piece of patterned paper
- Small piece of chipboard
- Arylic paint
- Foam brush
- Awl or small hole punch
- Gold necklace
- Gold jump rings
- Wire cutters
- Go to https://us.cricut.com/design/#/landing/project-detail/10211.
- Cut heart with love you from thin wood, then cut heart from patterned paper
- Paint wood heart and let dry.
- Adhere heart layers – chipboard on the bottom, patterned paper in the middle, wood on top.
- Make a hole through the layered heart on both the left and right side.
- Use wire cutters to cut center of necklace, then remove cut link.
- Add a jump ring to each side of the heart, then link through necklace. Use pliers to tighten jump rings.