Wooden Monogram Letters
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Rit® Color Perfect Astro Turf Green, Citrus Orange, Passion Pink
- Wooden letters
- Paper flowers
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Paper towels
- Plastic table cover
- Rubber gloves
- Sand paper
1. Place the wooden letters on protected work surface. Lightly sand letters to remove any gloss if they are not a raw finish.
2. Shake the Rit Color Perfect Astro Turf dye bottle. Open the bottle and use the paint applicator like a paint brush, dipping it directly into the dye bottle and painting directly on the wooden letters. The paint applicator looks like a fluffy bunny tail. Paint the entire letter, making sure to get the sides, not just the top. Do not paint the back of the letters. Allow to air dry.
3. On a separate work surface, lay out a table cover and paper towels. Lay out the paper flowers. Shake the Passion Pink and Citrus Orange dye bottles. Attach the spray applicator tops to bottles. Make sure to screw them on tightly so the dye won't leak around the neck.
4. Spray each flower as desired. The more spray, the deeper the color saturation on the flower. Allow to air dry.
5. Glue the flowers on the letters. Allow the glue to dry.