Woody & Friends Pencil Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- EK Success Disney Collection papercrafting coordinates:
- 12"x12" Mickey paper pack
- Dimensional Toy Story stickers
- 5" unfinished wood box
- Mod Podge finish
- Scissors, paper trimmer
- Foam dots
- ZIG Painty silver metallic pen
- Permanent marker
- Cut paper in two 5"x12" strips. Score the strips to form two 5" squares on each strip with 1" at each end.
- Cut 2 additional strips of coordinating paper for 1"x12" border. Score border strip like Step 1.
- Apply Mod Podge finish to 1 side of box. Adhere a 5" square. Work around the box, 1 side at a time. Overlap tab at the ends.
- After the box is wrapped, apply Mod Podge finish over paper on all sides. Repeat for border strips.
- Allow to dry completely.
- Cut mats for the stickers. Position & adhere them to the box. For more dimension, use foam tape.
- Personalize the box with permanent marker, adding accents with ZIG Painty silver metallic pen.