Wool Felt Bird Gloves
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Laliberi® gloves, deep red
- Dimensions® wool felt:Khaki Flat FeltWhite Flat FeltWool Felt Birds
- DMC® embroidery thread: 1 skein white, 1 skein green
- Embroidery needle
- Straight pins
1. Cut out 2 tree branches using template from the khaki felt. Cut out 6 small circles from the white wool felt.
2. Refer to photo and pin the bird and branch to the front of gloves.
3. Using back stitch and 6 strands of white embroidery thread, attach the tree branch to the front layer of the glove.
4. Using 1 strand of green embroidery thread, tack the bird in place through the front of the glove.
5. Attach the three white circles with a 6 ply French knot of white embroidery thread through each circle.
6. Repeat to complete the other glove.