1. Cut 8 lengths of A to the desired finished length of Belt. Suggested length: Add 12" to your waist measurement to allow 2" for buckle attachment and 10" for extra overlap.
2. Cut one length of B to the same measurement.
3. Thread yarn needle with a length of A. Stretch length of B open and thread length of A through using a running stitch. Take care to keep sparkly edge facing up for maximum sparkle. Repeat for remaining lengths of A.
4. Slip end of B around center post of buckle. Use hot glue to secure ends to wrong side of belt.
5. Fold under loose ends; with sewing machine and matching thread, sew two rows across end to secure. Trim yarn close to machine stitching.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.