Woven Heart Frame
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Jolee's Boutique Daisies
- EK Success®:Cutterpede Straight Edge TrimmerCutter Bee Scissors
- HERMA Dotto Permanent Dry Adhesive Dispenser
- Cardstock: turquoise, lime, orange, lavender, purple, yellow & white
- Black pen
- Black ink
1. Cut white cardstock to fit frame.
2. Cut colored cardstock to different widths up to 3/4".
3. On separate white cardstock adhere one end of strips side by side touching each other varying colors until reaching 4" wide.
4. In the opposite direction weave strips in and out varying colors.
5. Roll adhesive under the woven piece on the white cardstock. Press weaving down to adhere.
6. Draw a heart on the backside of the other white cardstock piece. Cut out with scissors.
7. Ink edges with black ink and adhere woven piece behind cut out heart.
8. Adhere flowers.
9. Write "love" with black pen.