1. Lay out the leather bracelet. The pattern should be laid out from left to right at the end of the bracelet, large square, small circle, large square, large circle, large square.
2. Beneath the first row, choose 3 smaller square stud embellishments and center them in between the large circle and large square.
3. On the third row choose another 3 smaller square stud embellishments and center them in between the large square and small circle.
4. Space all embellishments evenly apart before applying glue.
5. Apply the embellishments with tacky glue/fabric glue.
6. Allow to dry for one hour.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.