1. Cut two 19" lengths of faux leather trim. Unfold one side on each length and place right sides together, matching up edges. Stitch together by following the fold line. Press open.
2. Stitch down both folded long sides of trim from step one, keeping as close to each edge as possible. This will be the belt back.
3. Cut two 46" lengths of faux leather trim and stitch down both folded long sides on each length (again, staying as close to each edge as possible).
4. Attach 46" lengths to belt back by folding short sides of belt back under 1/2" and pinning one of the 46" ends, RIGHT side up, to the wrong side of the belt back. Stitch across short end of belt back. Repeat for other 46" length and other side of belt back.
5. Use embroidery thread to embellish belt with decorative stitches.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>