SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Red Heart® Boutique™ Sashay® SparkleTM: 1 ball of Salmon
- Yarn needle
- 14 assorted large hole beads
- 4 floating ring style beads
- Jewelry clasp
- Large jump ring
- White all-purpose glue
- Yardstick or ruler
1. Cut a length of yarn that measures 30" and thread it onto yarn needle.
2. Using photo as a guide, thread alternating beads and floating ring-style beads onto yarn.
3. Once last bead has been threaded onto yarn, thread yarn with jump ring. Remove yarn needle and knot to secure; dab knot with glue.
4. Slide clasp onto opposite yarn end and knot to secure; dab knot with glue.
5. When glue is dry, trim ends.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products