1. Cut a length of yarn that measures 30" and thread it onto yarn needle.
2. Using photo as a guide, thread alternating beads and floating ring-style beads onto yarn.
3. Once last bead has been threaded onto yarn, thread yarn with jump ring. Remove yarn needle and knot to secure; dab knot with glue.
4. Slide clasp onto opposite yarn end and knot to secure; dab knot with glue.
5. When glue is dry, trim ends.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.