Wrapped Charm Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Red Heart® Boutique Sashay® Sequins™: 1 ball, Champagne
- Two 21" (53.5 cm) lengths of curb link chain (or desired finished length)
- Jewelry clasp
- 9 assorted charms
- Yarn needle
- White all-purpose glue
- Cut a length of yarn that measures 1 yd. thread yarn needle with length of yarn.
- Hold two lengths of curb link chain together; sew a whipstitch through every other hole of chain with length of yarn, leaving a 4" (10 cm) length to secure end. Cut yarn, leaving a 4" (10 cm) length at opposite end.
- Knot the yarn at either end of the chain to secure, then dab with glue. Trim knotted ends once glue is dry.
- Add the clasp to one end of the chain.
- Using photo as a guide, add charms to center section of chain as desired.