SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Various sized glass containers
- Panacea Burlap Garland 6" width
- Crafter’s Pick ‘The Ultimate’ glue
- Tan 12"x12" cardstock
- Martha Stewart™ Doily Lace border punch
- Rubber Stampede® Cherry Blossom rubber stamp
- Momento® black ink
- ZIG® markers
1. Cut length of burlap to fit around glass containers leaving 1/2"–1" open at top and bottom.
2. Wrap around containers and adhere together with adhesive, let dry.
3. Using 12"x12" scrapbooking cardstock, cut a 4" strip for taller container and a 2" strip for medium & smaller container. Attach same size strips together to get the length to go around the container.
4. Punch along both sides of cardstock with the Martha Stewart™ border punch.
5. Stamp image onto the cardstock using Momento® black ink.
6. Color in the image using ZIG markers.
7. Wrap stamped & colored cardstock panel around the center of the burlap covered glass container, gluing together at the back.