Wrapped Gift Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® Intricate Shape Punch – Running in Circles
- Paper trimmer
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Kraft wrapping paper
- Green cardstock
- Red wire-edged ribbon
- Red rick-rack
- Sprig of red berries
- Jingle bells
1. Neatly wrap a box with kraft wrapping paper.
2. Punch several pieces of the “running in circles” intricate shape punch using green cardstock. Create a chain by sewing the shapes altogether with a sewing machine. Wrap it around the box. Cover the stitching with red rick-rack.
3. Tie a large wire-edged red ribbon bow to the top of the box.
4. Adorn the bow further by tying jingle bells and a berry sprig.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products