SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® fabric-crafting products:
Beads in a Bottle™ Paint, Semiprecious
Fashion Glitter™ 24-pk
Fashion Glitter Bond™
- Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion®
- Ribbon: 1/2" wide black, at least 3 additional styles
- 1/2 yd burlap
- Scrap fabric
- Styrofoam™ brand foam wreath base
- Foam brush
- Paper towels
- Plastic tablecloth
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
2. Cut strips of black ribbon. Lay flat on work surface.
3. Hold tip of Beads in a Bottle™ about 1/16" above ribbon and squeeze gently to begin forming a bead. Squeeze to desired size. Lift straight up. Let dry. Repeat with various colors of Beads in a Bottle™ Paint.
4. Cut three 1/2 yd pieces of ribbon. Lay flat on work surface.
5. Squeeze out Tulip® Fashion Glitter Bond™ onto foil. Dip foam brush into Glitter Bond™ and brush onto one side of ribbon.
6. Immediately apply glitter. Let dry. Shake off extra glitter into a trash can.
7. Cut strips of burlap. Apply Fabric Fusion® to one end of the fabric and press to foam wreath. Begin wrapping fabric around wreath base. Apply Fabric Fusion® to the end of fabric and press to wreath. Repeat this step 3-4 times randomly around wreath.
8. Repeat same process decorating and wrapping various ribbons and fabric scraps onto wreath until completely covered.