1. Wrap the wreath with ribbon, concealing all the Styrofoam. Secure with straight pins.
2. Wrap yarn around Styrofoam balls or just make the balls out of yarn only. Make the balls different sizes from 1" to 2" diameter. Secure yarn ends with a straight pin.
3. To attach the balls to the inside opening of the wreath, remove the pin, apply hot glue and hold against the ribbon-wrapped wreath. Fill the inner circle, and then fill the outer circle, using the same procedure.
4. Fill in the remainder of the wreath so it has a round full look.
5. Attach a ribbon hanger to the back of the wreath.
6. Embellish the wreath with a set of knitting needles or with straight pins angled like miniature crossed knitting needles.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>