SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 low square ceramic pot
- 2 silver long stems
- 2 pine branches
- 3 glitter hydrangea
- 1 gold poinsettia
- Pine cones
- Styrofoam™ brand foam
- Cutting utensil
- Glue gun/glue sticks
Refer to photo often for placement of items.
1. Fill container to rim with Styrofoam; trim to fit.
2. Trim stems and insert into Styrofoam, forming a circle (round topiary).
3. Trim pine branches and glue in place.
4. Trim hydrangea and poinsettia; glue in place.
5. Add leftover leaves and pine tips; glue in place.
6. Add the pines cones as accent where desired.