1. Cut 1 piece of ribbon the length of desired garland and lay flat along work surface.
2. Cut tulle, lace and ribbon into strips, each Approx.ly 5" long.
3. Knot the strips of tulle, ribbon and lace to the main ribbon in a random pattern.
4. Trim each of the strips of tulle, ribbon and lace in varying lengths in order to give the garland dimension.
1. In a well-ventilated area, apply spray paint to the fronts, backs and sides of the letters. Hold the paint can 12"-14" from the letters. Apply paint to the surface in a steady back-and-forth motion.
2. Apply 2 coats. Allow to dry between coats.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>