1. Paint board. Allow to dry.
2. Use different sized lids or circle templates to lay out pattern, lightly trace.
3. Create stems and leaves by freehand tracing some curved lines and leaf shapes.
4. Hammer in pins along tracings. Pins can be placed approx 1/4" apart. Does not have to be exact. Start with inside circles and then outer circles. Hammer all pins.
5. Choose a yarn and tie a small knot around one pin. Begin weaving yarn back and forth from one circle to the next. Can use different ways of wrapping/weaving between the circles. Once the circle is completed tie off with a small knot and cut the yarn as closely as possible. Select another yarn for the next circle. Using different techniques creates different patterns/textures. Just play with different ways of wrapping the yarn between the pins.
6. Use green yarn for stems and leaves.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>