Yarn Ball Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Yarn: Red, Green, & White, in a variety of textures
- Styrofoam™ brand wreath form
- Green ribbon
- Pins: White
- Wire: 16 or 20 gauge (optional)
- Styrofoam™ brand balls: two 1-1/2" packages, one 2" package, one 2-1/2" package
- Tacky glue
- Wire cutters (optional)
1. Wrap wreath with ribbon, securing with straight pins.
2. Roll yarn around Styrofoam™ brand balls; glue and secure with a pin until glue dries.
3. For large “anchor" balls, push wire through the ball and wrap around wreath to secure; trim ends. Or glue to wreath, and support with pins until glue dries. Attach remaining wrapped balls around the anchor balls and onto the ribbon-wrapped wreath, until it is full. To fill in small areas, wrap yarn into small balls (no Styrofoam ball underneath) and glue into place.
4. Tie a bow with remaining ribbon and pin to the wreath. Pin another length to the back of the wreath, for hanging.